Welcome to Vetimed  !!!          #1 Rated Online Veterinary Pharmacy          Free Delivery on orders over £39

Royal Canin Canine Diabetic Loaf 12 x 410g

£47.55 inc. VAT

Royal Canin Canine Diabetic Loaf 12 x 410g is recommended as first line nutritional management for all newly diagnosed cases of Diabetes Mellitus until control of clinical signs and hyperglycemia have been achieved.
NOTE: The use of this food may affect the dog’s sensitivity to insulin. It is highly recommended that blood glucose and insulin response are monitored when starting the diet so that insulin dosage can be adapted.

We are run by experienced vets

FULLY ACCREDITED VET PHARMACY

Genuine UK pet medicine

FREE DELIVERY ORDERS OVER £39

Description

Description

Royal Canin Canine Diabetic Loaf 12 x 410g is recommended as first line nutritional management for all newly diagnosed cases of Diabetes Mellitus until control of clinical signs and hyperglycemia have been achieved.
NOTE: The use of this food may affect the dog’s sensitivity to insulin. It is highly recommended that blood glucose and insulin response are monitored when starting the diet so that insulin dosage can be adapted.
Composition: Pork by-products, poultry by-products, chicken meat, powdered cellulose, maize grits, pork blood products, sunflower oil, beet pulp, minerals, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg)*: Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 180IU, Iron (3b103): 3mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 0.3mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 2mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 1mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 10mg.              *Values reflect only levels added to the formula, not those naturally occuring in components of the diet.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 9% – Fat content: 4% – Crude ash: 1.5% – Crude fibres: 2.4% – Moisture: 79% – Essential fatty acids: 0.9% – Total sugars: 0.7% – Starch: 1.6%
Feeding instruction: Feeding amounts provided are a guideline. Speak to a pet professional regarding specific amounts for your pet. Fresh water should be available at all times. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Please refer to the packaging for the batch number, factory registration number and best before date.

Additional information

Additional information

Weight 4920 g

MEOW

Sign up for news and special offers

    OINK!

    Copyright © 2024 Vetimed